It's been a month since I came back to Taytay && I decided I really need to check new things I missed out. One of these is my friends' new t-shirt printing business called City on a Hill Shirts!
They managed to get a place along Kaytikling, the major road crossing in Taytay, Rizal. It will open soon as an all-in-one internet cafe with printing shops for tarps, shirts and all but for now, it serves as their workplace for printing.
I wanted to know how a shirt is done so I took photos for every step. Here goes-----
2. Printing (on transfer paper)
4. Removing the design
5. This machine makes it all possible. The shirt should be placed here for a second or two.
6. THEN, the design will be placed carefully on the shirt
7. ..to be topped with teflon
8. Pressed for 11 seconds
9. Then the shirt will be hand-pressed for 29 seconds
10. Remove the teflon, then voila !
10 steps and a shirt is done.
They haven't published a Facebook page or any website yet but they are already bombarded with orders. As of the moment, they have to finish 200 shirts until Thursday.
aaaand Thank you for the free shirt! Me so proud! :D
"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden."
- Matthew 4:17 :)